Oxynomia advises and supports banks with their contractual and promotional issues, on anti-money laundering issues and in banking disputes, and defends them before professional bodies.
- Compliance with consumer credit rules
- Approving legal aspects of promotional and advertising campaigns
- Managing customer disputes and credit incidents
- Identifying banking liability risks and defending banks against lawsuits (improper financial support, guarantees, etc.)
- Assisting institutions with ACPR or AMF inspections before the Sanctions Committee
- Monitoring anti-money laundering rules and compliance
- Ensuring that personal data is properly processed