Oxynomia works alongside its clients to identify risks, anticipate disputes, manage their conflicts and jointly build a legal strategy based on its extensive experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution procedures, as well as its in-depth knowledge of their issues and business sectors.
Oxynomia advises French and international companies and their managers before all commercial, employment, criminal and administrative courts, European bodies, institutional or ad hoc arbitration bodies and administrative authorities vested with disciplinary, judicial or investigative powers.
In particular, we provide support on all pre-litigation and litigation issues relating to companies’ business activities and relationships, including issues relating to the negotiation and performance of contracts, the distribution of products or services, and issues of restrictive practices and unfair competition.
We work alongside our company law team on a number of disputes involving conflicts between shareholders or with former managers, the implementation of warranties and indemnities and pre- or post-acquisition disputes. We carry out litigation due diligence on acquisitions, mergers or business combinations.
We also have recognised experience in enforcement procedures, particularly those associated with banking issues.
The Firm’s lawyers are flexible, dynamic and responsive, and strive to respond effectively to your expectations and help you to anticipate risks.
Main areas of expertise :
- Commercial, consumer and distribution litigation
- Corporate and post-acquisition litigation and shareholder disputes
- Disputes concerning the termination of pre-contractual and contractual relationships
- Banking and financial litigation
- Professional liability (companies, managers, regulated professions)
- Industrial risks and product liability
- Construction litigation
- Individual and collective labour disputes
- Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution