Oxynomia advises on the tax and inheritance aspects of project structuring as part of a comprehensive and long-term vision, from the perspective of the tax position of the company and/or its manager.
Oxynomia’s advice allows its clients to make appropriate strategic or operational decisions with ease and to organise their business or personal assets as efficiently as possible, and it assists them with the tax aspects of the day-to-day management of the company and with transactions such as mergers, disposals or acquisitions.
Oxynomia supports its clients on tax audits, in discussions with the authorities and, where applicable, on tax disputes.
- Tax-efficient structuring of companies, advising on tax choices
- Making the best tax-related choices for companies and their shareholders or managers
- Anticipating and dealing with companies’ tax issues
- Managing relationships with the authorities, overseeing tax audits, defending companies before the authorities
- Assistance with income and inheritance returns